August 20, 2014

Back for good

It's been really quiet over here for the last week, I know. I am finally back in Germany and back on track as well. The Jetlag had hit me and my stomach had some issues with the European food as well. Finally, I am feeling well enough again and it was such fun to dress up and take some pictures as well. 


IMG_8323

This is a very cute look and gave me some inspiration for the two upcoming wedding I will be attending as a guest soon. I love that lace skirt, but of course don't want to steal the attention from the bride, so maybe will go with something else in the end. I still like the outfit and can see myself wearing this for work or a nice date night. The skirt and most of the accessories are new and I just had to take them for a quick spin the other day. Mr.B liked this outfit as well.

IMG_8338

IMG_8359

What I wore

Coat, Ring & Blouse (Jacke, Ring & Bluse): C&A
Skirt, Bracelet & Necklace (Rock, Armband & Kette): H&M
Tights (Strumpfhosen): Esda
Watch (Uhr): Skagen
Shoes (Schuhe): Thrifted
Nail Polish: Essie "Naughty Nautical"

IMG_8357-tile

IMG_8372-tile

IMG_8319

IMG_8350

Glad to be back in Germany for good!

1 comments:

mark a. said...

i'm glad you are back and that you are safe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...