September 9, 2014

Be my guest - at a wedding 1.0

IMG_9473

Last weekend, we were invited to the first of two weddings this summer. We had a wonderful time, amazing weather and couldn't have imagined a better day for our lovely friends. The celebration took place in a country side hotel and restaurant with a total of 90 guests. During a break, Mr. B and I went for a little walk (which we needed after the good food!) and snapped these outfit pictures. I wore one of my favourite LTS dresses and added a couple of silver accessories. Perfect for a hot Indian summer wedding.

IMG_9486

What I wore

Dress: LTS
Cardigan: Tchibo
Sandals & Bag: Deichmann
Necklace, Earrings & Ring: Kalevala
Tights: Esda
Belt: H&M

IMG_9477-tile

IMG_9466

IMG_9502


6 comments:

Patti_NotDeadYetStyle said...

The fabric and color of this dress are so pretty Anja - thanks for linking up your look with Visible Monday! xo

Tiffany Opp said...

What a pretty dress! That blue looks amazing on you! Love the accessories too!
Tiffany
www.stylestealsandstilettos.com

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

I LOVE how you look in a more closely fitted garment than you usually do! So pretty, the bride must have been envious. You look beautiful, as always.

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Thank you sooooo much for that sweet comment. I always try the more fitted things, but in the end often decide against it, this dress though is one of the nice exceptions :) The bride was definitely the prettiest of us all (she look like a movie star), but definitely a very fancy wedding party!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

thanl you so much for that sweet comment. I really adore the color of that dress as well. It's one of my favourites and I always feel well put together in it! Thx for stopping by!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

the fabric is really great, just a little too warm during summer, but perfect for special occasions!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...