September 11, 2014

Scooter girl

IMG_9158

When I was in China, I saw all those people driving around town on their scooters, often very damaged but still very convenient. Even in Germany, Vespas and the likes got really popular as a way of moving around the bigger cities. Cars are just so inconvenient - no parking spots, expensive insurance, high petrol prices and the traffic jams.  Scooters are just very practical and I missed riding my little darling. Mr.B did a little work on my swallow while I was in Asia and I am glad to be back. Sadly, it's not all done yet, but I was able to take a it for a mini ride around the area. I just had to dress up for the occasion! My chevron skirt is a current favourite and looks great with red and white.

IMG_9113

IMG_9136

What I wore

Skirt (Rock): LTS
Necklace(Kette): Bijou Brigitte
Bracelet (Armband): from China
Shoes (Schuhe): Primark
Jacket: Thrifted
Shirt: Lidl
Watch (Uhr):Skagen

IMG_9143-tile

IMG_9098

IMG_9170

3 comments:

Paola said...

Cool look!!!
Follow for follow?
Love, Paola.
Expressyourself
My Facebook

Visions of Vogue said...

Love the chevron skirt!!

Jenna from Visions of Vogue

AHeartandSoulStory said...

thx for your sweet comment. That skirt is definitely my summer staple!
So great that you stopped by. I always love reading your blog. Just adored your engagement photos that you posted recently!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...