October 14, 2014

Ballerina style

1-IMG_8519

As I am packing my bags for my holidays that will start in two days (yeeeeah!), I wanted to share this nice look with you. I wore it on Sunday while out on a coffee date with my girls and really enjoyed wearing this ensemble. I always feel like a dancer or ballerina when I wear this skirt and it makes me dress light and girly. It looks more like a Spring look and also felt a little cool later during the day, but it's still fine now during the warmer Autumn days. I can't wait for Thursday to come around where we will travel to Egypt once again. Sun - swimming - snorkeling - relaxing, just Mr.B and I together - can't wait! Afterwards will have a couple of stressy work days ahead of me, but won't think about it just yet.

1-IMG_8513

1-IMG_8528

What I wore

Skirt: H&M
Shirt: Thrifted
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Top: Discounter
Necklace: heirloom
Bracelets: Pimkie
Ring: C&A
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte
Shoes: Deichmann

1-IMG_8541-tile

1-IMG_8552

1-IMG_8502

1-IMG_8523

3 comments:

Ruth Alvarez said...

Lovely. Just lovely!
Ruth @ www.roothless-xo.blogspot.ca

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Oh thank you Ruth, so nice to have you stop by and comment!!

mark a. said...

you look so graceful! you could easily pass as a ballerina! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...