October 15, 2014

Beauty - Top 3 Autumn Nails

Time is running this year. It seems like yesterday that I made my way to China and spent most of the summer there working as a teacher. Now it's already October and  in a couple days I am  going to be on my way to Egypt, spending my Autumn holidays there. As I am packing my suitcase, I am using the time to pack away most of my summer clothes that I won't need for the trip and make room in my closet for all my lovely Autumn and Winter pieces. I am actually really getting into the mood for Fall. What better time to show you some of my favourites for the upcoming colder season!
I am once again participating in Diana's Top 3 round up over at I need sunshine, this time on Autumn nails!

1-IMG_1562-001

The China Glaze nail polishes have interested me for a long time. I read a lot of great reviews about them and decided to order some. The bright red "Ruby Pumps" is still one of my favourites and the color will also be great for the Christmas season.


Meine Top 3 Herbst Nagellacke 2014


IMG_8437

I still love my mint and turquoise nail polishes. Mint Candy Apple will be on my nails during my time in Egypt, but this beauty here, "Naughty Nautical" by Essie is the one color I am transitioning from Summer to Autumn. Can't let go of those brights just yet.

IMG_1650

My total favourite for Fall is the Essie Nail Polish "Bahama Mama". It has been on my wish list for ages and I finally got around to buying it. Perfect for any occasion and such a lovely burgundy color.
What are your favourite nail polishes for Fall? Share them here or on the round up!

1 comments:

mark a. said...

again, great nail color choices!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...