November 16, 2014

Comfortable weekend attire

1-IMG_9312

The weekend is always a time for me to relax. My work is quite time consuming and I tend to get less sleep than I wish for and also have lots of work at home that doesn't get done. I therefore try to keep my beauty routine to a minimum during those free days and often dress very casually. Of course I do love me some nice accessories and use those to make a jeans and shirt outfit a little more special. Otherwise it is as relaxed as it could get! Burgundy or oxblood is my go-to Autumn color and I love adding it to my outfits.

1-IMG_9301

1-IMG_9298

Nice to have a little tan during Autumn, soon I'll be back to snow white paleness.

1-IMG_9334

What I wore

Coat & Jeans: Long Tall Sally
Cardigan: Seppälä
Scarf: Gina Tricot
Necklace: H&M
Bracelets: gift
Shoes: Deichmann

1-IMG_9350-tile

Those bracelets were a gift by Mr.B. I had seen this little set in the Duty free magazine of our Airline and had loved it already in February when we visited Egypt for the first time. Lucky me, he was generous on our way home in October and bought me these little beauties!!

1-IMG_9296

My Autumn go-to coat makes this look complete. We took a little walk in this outfit and I even wore it again for work. Casual doesn't just work for the weekend.

1-IMG_9352

Linkin up to Throw Back Thursday

3 comments:

Kinsey said...

I love this coat! I love the comfy weekend look, because it's nice to just relax without being schlumpy!

mark a. said...

you look great! i love the color scheme of your outfit!

Happinessatmidlife said...

How sweet that he purchase these pretty bracelets for you. Love the colors of your top.


Alice
www.happinessatmidlfie.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...