November 23, 2014

Sponsor Spotlight: #dearsanta - #dearsally Winter Wishlist

I love the winter time and especially the weeks prior to Christmas. It's always my favourite time of year when it gets colder, maybe snow falls and the warm atmosphere of Christmas lights and decorations gives this time a special feeling. I am partnering with one of my favourite shops Longtallsally for their #dearsanta -#dearsally winter wishlist project and want to share some special looks for the upcoming winter time with you. I am loving their current collection as mentioned already here and have found a couple more pretty pieces from their site that would make great additions to my closet. Be aware that I've got a long wishlist this year !


Visit to the Christmas market

Cavalry Twill Pea CoatNecklace Knit SweaterZip Front Check SkirtSandra 04 by Josef Seibel Boots100 Denier Black TightsSequin BeanieSequin SnoodLeather Gloves red

That skirt is perfect for several occasions (as you can see below). It is great for a day of shopping and a visit to the Christmas market afterwards. I could definitely see myself pairing it with a nice coat like this Cavalry Pea Coat in navy blue, some thick woolen tights and nice warm boots. A simple black sweater gives all the focus on the skirt.  

New Year's Eve Party

Lace DressBelted Funnel Neck Coat, Premium Glitter Pumps3 Pack 15 Denier Tights Nude, Sequin BeanieSequin SnoodLeather Gloves red

I try to save the best dress for the nicest occasions. This red lace dress is just so glamorous and I am not sure if I've got a lot of other events where I could wear this dress. It is such an eyecatcher, but New Year's Eve is the time to get a little more dressy. I just add some sparkly heels and nude tights. The dress doesn't need a lot of accessories. When watching the fireworks at midnight, a nice coat, scarf, hat and gloves are needed to stay warm and fashionable!


Winter Walk

Down Filled JacketPremium Straight Cut JeansDaisy Cotton Lace Cardigan, Deluxe Peterpan Collar TopLeather Shearling Lined Boots, Sequin BeanieSequin SnoodLeather Gloves red

This is a very comfortable look that works for the weekend, but also for a casual meeting with friends or for a wonderful winter walk. Staying warm is key here and with that down jacket and boots, you will stay warm! The PeterPan shirt and Cardigan will give the simple jeans combo a little something!

Christmas Dinner

Sequin Top, Herringbone Zip JacketDeluxe Leather Patent Pumps, Wideleg Suit Trousers

For our Christmas Eve dinner, we always dress up a little. Sequins are great to give a look a little something special. The colorful jacket works well with the rosé sequins and the leather pumps. A simple black pair of black trousers is a great basic in every closet and looks fancy with everything.

A night at the bar

Biker JacketZip Front Check Skirt100 Denier Black TightsDouble Zip Suede Ankle Boots

My favourite look is this outfit for a night at a bar or a date with my sweetheart. It is so me. Rocky with a little edge, but still put together. I can see myself mixing each and every piece with a lot of other items in my closet. The skirt is a little retro, but still hip and the other black basics give it all the focus! That biker jacket is such a staple as well, awesome all year round and combined with those other pieces all the little zipper details look even better.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...