November 4, 2014

Vacation look Vol.II

My absolute favourite look for our trip to Egypt has been this dress by LTS. I adore the colors, the print, the style. Dresses are so easy to style as well, it is effordless and who wants to think too much about looks during vacation. I wore it several times during the week - for breakfast and also dinner. It transitions well and with the right accessories is a summer day dress that can be transformed into a propper dinner look. It's not awailable anymore, but there is a similar one with a peacock feather print online right now.

1-IMG_8857

1-IMG_8865

1-IMG_8870

What I wore

Necklace: local store, Finland
Shades: Ray Ban
Bag & Shoes: Primark
Bracelets: Pimkie
Ring: gift

1-IMG_8866-tile

1-IMG_9030

1-IMG_8874

2 comments:

Abby Castro said...

I love this dress - I can tell why it's your favorite :) You also did a great job adding in the accessories! I also love wearing dresses on vacay because they're easy to pack and really comfortable :)

Checking your look from the linkup. I hope you can swing by my blog too, or connect on social media if you want? Either way, I'd love to hear from you. xo

Abby,
http://www.fashchronciles.blogspot.com

mark a. said...

that outfit is so cool! you really do have great taste in clothing, anja!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...