February 22, 2015

Turquoise and black

1-IMG_3030

When at work, I often wear a jeans and blouse combination. It's relaxed, but still dressed up. This turquoise version is a new favourite of mine and it makes me look forward to Spring. Such a nice and bright colour! Wore this last week for one of my days at work. The watch is a fun addition to my collection. It was only 5€ and comes from Asia, the quality is not the best, but it is cute and has dots! Perfect combination.

1-IMG_3038

What I wore

Blazer: Seppälä
Blouse & Bag: Primark
Scarf: Orsay
Shoes: Deichmann
Bracelets: Pimkie
Watch: Amazon

1-IMG_3065-tile

1-IMG_3056

1-IMG_3019

1-IMG_3093


3 comments:

Amy Lyons said...

oh i love how youve even matched your watch! lovely outfit. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/02/ditching-processed-sugar.html xx

Patti_NotDeadYetStyle said...

It looks like a beautiful day, Anja - and you look so pretty. Love your "infinity" scarf. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Oh yes, normally I am not such a matchy matchy person but with this watch it worked so well with the other pieces. Normally I am not so strict, even wear silver and gold together when I feel like it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...