April 11, 2015

Welcome to Walhalla

1-IMG_4121

Two weeks ago, Mr.B and I went on our first long roadtrip with the new car. We visited Mr.B's sister in Regensburg, a wonderful city located at the river Donau in Bavaria. We had great weather during the first day and decided to visit a local sight, the Walhalla. Very amazing looking temple on the side of the river located up on a hill. It looks amazing from afar and the view when you are up there is breathtaking! I wore a walking friendly, but pretty look, hence the hiking boots. I've got a new pair of bootcut jeans and added some nautical pieces to the look. Comfortable and still really nice!

1-IMG_4094

1-IMG_4120

1-IMG_4108

1-IMG_4135

1-IMG_4128

What I wore

Cardigan, Scarf & Bag: Primark
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Shoes: Hanwag
Bracelet & Necklace: Bijou Brigitte
Ring: Thrifted

1-IMG_4223-tile

1-IMG_4089

1-IMG_4154

This place was amazing for outfit pictures! Could have taken tons of looks with me and would have found a new backdrop for each outfit.

1-IMG_4105

It was still quite windy and I wore my warm coat on the way up there, but the sun warmed us up and we enjoyed the sunshine sitting on the steps with only our cardigans and scarves on! How I love Spring!

1-IMG_4204

2 comments:

Jodie Filogomo said...

Love the pop of red in your bracelet!!! jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com
ps...looks like a fun time!!

Happinessatmidlife said...

What beautiful temple, I am surprised it's not inundated with visitors. Always love your mix of polka dots in your outfits!

Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com



Hope to see you Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...