August 25, 2015

Summer business look

Is it just me or is it even more difficult to look polished and chic during the hot summer months? Sadly, most German schools don't have air conditioning and during the last week of the school year we had such a heat wave in Germany that it was really difficult to find something to wear that would NOT stick to ones body in an instant. I always admire those men and women working in offices with a business dress code. How do you do that? I guess air conditioning does help. I still try to look nice at work and this is a look that could work! Definitely need another of those blouses, maybe with short sleeves or no sleeves. Liking that flowy material with those pants and the white blazer gives it an instant polished look.


1-IMG_1786


1-IMG_1781

1-IMG_1804

What I wore

Shirt & Blazer: Primark
Pants: C&A
Necklace, Bracelet: Ibero, Finland
Ring: Glitter, Finland

1-IMG_1768-tile

1-IMG_1791



1-IMG_1776

1-IMG_1773

1 comments:

Happinessatmidlife said...

Love the zipper on your top. I can't imagine working without a/c - I would die. Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.



Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...