September 30, 2015

Afternoon date

1-IMG_2402

It's almost October and it is a cold but golden autumn. I love the wonderful afternoons in this sunshine and the leaves changing colors. I turn to reds in my wardrobe more often recently and my floor-length skirts give me some warmth during the freezing mornings on my way to work. This is just one of my typical work looks. Got a lot of compliments for my skirt :)

1-IMG_2397

1-IMG_2421

What I wore

Shirt: Primark
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family 
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte
Earrings: Ibero

1-IMG_2434-tile

1-IMG_2422

1-IMG_2362

1-IMG_2430

1-IMG_2341

1-IMG_2343

5 comments:

jess said...

One f my favorite color combinations! Really love the red with this pretty maxi!

thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!
jess xx
www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Jennifer Connolly said...

I love the pop of red against your black and white! The polka dot scarf is terrific with the striped scarf! Thanks for sharing with us on My Refined Style!

Happinessatmidlife said...

It's a great look and love it paired with the red Converse.

Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.



Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com

Shellie Bowdoin said...

Red is always my favorite go-to color as well, Anja! I am thrilled that you joined the first My Refined Style Fashion Over 40 Linkup! I hope will see you back many times in the future.

Shellie

www.thefabjourney.com

mark a. said...

you look stunning, pretty lady! you make an eye-catching date companion for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...